28 July 2005

Did I mention the cats?


This is Alfie. He's a bit of a cheekie chappy, pictured here when he first came to live with us about a year ago, but he is the most loving of our cats, who's always up for a bit of a cuddle and a tickle.

Unfortunately, when I took them to the vet's the other week, it was noticed that he'd broken two of his front teeth, possibly by falling. He doesn't seem too bothered, but when I heard how much it would cost to fix (well into four figures) I did. However, he's fully insured, so it's only the excess I have to pay. Thank god for making that decision.....

All I have to do now is to catch him in two week's time............

2 Comments:

At 6/11/07 8:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Sorry to bother you (nuts I just realised I'm doing what everyone else is doing!), but I found your website and I wondered
if you would be interested in doing a link exchange? I'm trying to get my site
(findinlondon.com) off the ground. Its a forum site, where Londoners can go and
talk/rant/discuss about anything related to London, problem is I need Londoners
to actually go there and start doing that! :), so I'm looking for successful
London bloggers that I can do link exchanges with.

Theres also a competition, where the most successful poster (judged by me) by the start of Dec wins a small prize.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Phil (flashculture@hotmail.com)

 
At 11/12/08 12:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
seems as though your blogg has gone to sleep for the last 4 years :-)

if it does wake up, i would love to recommend it to
http://www.cityultima.com/Abbey_Wood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home